Adventure Centre @ Courtlough
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Xtreme.ie Activity Centre @ Courtlough, Dublin, Ireland.
Multi-activity centre for kids and adults including High Ropes, Paintball, Buggies, Zip Line & more.
1st October – 16th March:
Fully Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday - no minimum numbers per booking.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday - Open subject to a minimum of 8 participants in the group.
17th March - 30th September – open to the public seven days a week with no minimum number for bookings.
Winter Packages Start Times to 16th March:
Dynamo/Vertigo/ – 10am & 12pm daily (Min age is 7 years old)
Adventure/Adrenaline/ – 12pm daily (Min age is 7 years old)
Octane Combo/Powerturn Buggies - 12pm daily (Min age is 16 years old)
Paintball – 10am, 12.30pm & 3pm daily (Min age is 16 years old)
We have no minimum booking numbers for Vertigo/Dynamo/Adventure/Adrenaline/Octane Combo
Minimum of 6 people for Paintball/Powerturn Buggies bookings
Advanced Booking is essential
Take the M1 north bound for Belfast to exit 5 at roundabout take 3rd exit to Balbriggan. Across flyover and straight through the next roundabout towards Balbriggan. You will then pass by the Applegreen garage on your left go straight through roundabout at garage toward Balbriggan. You will then pass the M1 business park on your left, there is a small roundabout at business park and 300 metres past the roundabout there is a right turn (there is a Bus Eireann Bus Stop on the right at the turn) . Take that right and we are up that road about ½ mile on the left hand side.
Take the M1 South bound for Dublin to exit 5 at roundabout take 1st exit to Balbriggan. You will then pass by the Applegreen garage on your left go straight through roundabout at garage toward Balbriggan. You will then pass the M1 business park on your left, there is a small roundabout at business park and 300 metres past the roundabout there is a right turn. Take that right and we are up that road about ½ mile on the left hand side.
Note: We can arrange bus hire for groups if needed.
The area is served from the City Centre by a regular bus and rail transport service.
Bus: A Bus Eireann service (101 Bus) leaving from Busáras (every half hour), and serving Balbriggan will leave you at the end of the road from Courtlough. It is the Knock Cross bus stop after the Apple Green Garage and at the Bog of the Ring Junction. The Bus Timetable is available from www.buseireann.ie. or click the link to the pdf timetable here http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1276251156-101.pdf
Train: Balbriggan is on the Dublin-Dundalk line, and trains run a regular commuter basis. Served in the City Centre by Pearse Street Station, Tara Street Station, and Connolly Station, timetables are available from www.irishrail.ie. We are a 5-10 min taxi journey from Balbriggan station.
N 53 34.208’
W 006 12.005’
- "Thank you to all in XTREME.IE, it was a great team building day and the team loved it. People really pushed themselves more than they ever thought possible. "98FM
3rd September 2013
- "We had a great day at Xtreme on Saturday.. the instructor was so patient and did a great job at showing the group how to safely enjoy the day! The highlight was the Zipline for us!! "Holly
23rd June 2013
- "Great school tour! Location from Dublin super and kids thoroughly enjoyed the activities! "St Francis S.N.S
21st June 2013
- "Our Event at Xtreme.ie in Balbriggan was a great success. The organisation was superb and our entire Team had lots of fun. I would definitely recommend X-treme.ie for corporate events. "Cylon Controls Limited
18th June 2013
- "Hi, just to say yesterday was a brilliant afternoon, the instructors were excellent and I will definitely recommend you to my friends, even going to book again for next week, great afternoon and well "Sarah
11th June 2013
- "Had a fantastic day out with 6th class at xtreme!! The activities were well suited to their abilities and we will definitely be back!!"Castleknock N.S
10th June 2013
- "Excellent day enjoyed by myself and son, very professional and helpful staff, would highly recommend you's to people and will be back for another visit again."Ronald
10th June 2013
- "Hi, I spent three very enjoyable hours with my teenage son yesterday having fun. We tried out archery, zip wiring, completing an aerial obstacle course and climbing a wall. Paul was our guide/ teacher"Katerine
4th June 2013
- "Six boys aged 8-10 and one Mammy plus Nicky = one brilliant birthday!!! Thank you so much for a great experience, laughs and brilliant fun. A1 for your attention to safety. Will be back a 4th time!"Elaine
30th May 2013
- "Many thanks for a great afternoon 'off-road'. Our instructor, Dave, was first class and really made sure we got the most out of our session."Michael
26th May 2013