Kids Activities in Dublin
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Get out and active with the kids in Dublin! If you’re looking for kids activities and Fun Things to do in Dublin, Xtreme.ie have loads of outdoor and active Activities for children, kids and teenagers at our Multi Activity Centre in Dublin.
Activities for children including awesome High Ropes Courses, Zip Lines, Climbing, Archery and much more. These activities are suitable for ages 7+.
So, for places to go or stuff to do in Dublin midweek or the weekend, our Adventure Centre in Dublin is the perfect place for your family day out. See our Activity List to see packages available.
We also run week long exciting Easter & Summer Camps in Carton House & Courtlough - click for full details.
- "Thank you to all in XTREME.IE, it was a great team building day and the team loved it. People really pushed themselves more than they ever thought possible. "98FM
3rd September 2013
- "We had a great day at Xtreme on Saturday.. the instructor was so patient and did a great job at showing the group how to safely enjoy the day! The highlight was the Zipline for us!! "Holly
23rd June 2013
- "Great school tour! Location from Dublin super and kids thoroughly enjoyed the activities! "St Francis S.N.S
21st June 2013
- "Our Event at Xtreme.ie in Balbriggan was a great success. The organisation was superb and our entire Team had lots of fun. I would definitely recommend X-treme.ie for corporate events. "Cylon Controls Limited
18th June 2013
- "Hi, just to say yesterday was a brilliant afternoon, the instructors were excellent and I will definitely recommend you to my friends, even going to book again for next week, great afternoon and well "Sarah
11th June 2013
- "Had a fantastic day out with 6th class at xtreme!! The activities were well suited to their abilities and we will definitely be back!!"Castleknock N.S
10th June 2013
- "Excellent day enjoyed by myself and son, very professional and helpful staff, would highly recommend you's to people and will be back for another visit again."Ronald
10th June 2013
- "Hi, I spent three very enjoyable hours with my teenage son yesterday having fun. We tried out archery, zip wiring, completing an aerial obstacle course and climbing a wall. Paul was our guide/ teacher"Katerine
4th June 2013
- "Six boys aged 8-10 and one Mammy plus Nicky = one brilliant birthday!!! Thank you so much for a great experience, laughs and brilliant fun. A1 for your attention to safety. Will be back a 4th time!"Elaine
30th May 2013
- "Many thanks for a great afternoon 'off-road'. Our instructor, Dave, was first class and really made sure we got the most out of our session."Michael
26th May 2013