Summer & Easter Camps in Ireland
- Photo Gallery - Courtlough
- Photo Gallery - Carton House
What’s it all about?
Xtreme.ie run Exciting Outdoor Adventure Multi Activity Summer Camps & Easter Camps for Kids for ages 7+. It’s all about FUN! Our Summer Camps & Easter Camps are full of action-packed Adventure Kids Activities. The camps incorporate Team Based children’s games & Challenges as well as Adventure based kids activities.
First and foremost we want your Child to enjoy their time with us and get the most out of the adventure activities we offer. Keeping them all occupied and under control is our job, and you can rest assured that they will receive the best supervision and tuition when in our care.
Xtreme.ie Easter Camps – Mid Term & Summer Camps in Ireland 2012:
Just €95 per child per week! Unbelievable value!
Age Groups: 7-16 years old
Timings: 9:30 to 13:30 Monday to Friday
Advanced Booking Required - Book Online Below or Contact Us
2 locations Available:
Courtlough, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin – 10 Minutes from Dublin Airport
Carton House, Maynooth, Co. Dublin – 40 Minutes from Dublin Airport
Courtlough Easter Camp – Mid Term & Summer Camp Activities Include:
Team Challenges /Archery /High Ropes /Zip Line /Sports Activities /Climbing /Abseiling /Giant Swing /And much more…
Camp Courtlough – €95 per child per week
Carton House Easter Camp – Mid Term Camp & Summer Camp Activities includes:
Team Challenges /Archery /High Ropes /Zip Line /Sports Activities /And much more…
Camp Carton – €95 per child per week
We operate Half Day Adventure Camps from Monday to Friday during Easter – Mid Term & Summer Months
Registration – On the Monday of each week 09:00 – 09:30
Attendee Roll Taken each morning
Supervised mini-lunch break at 11:30 daily. (Children must bring their own packed lunch, and plenty of drinks
Activity Duration – Campers will participate at two 1.5 hour activity sessions each day
Camp concludes daily at 13:30 – Children are briefed on following day’s activities
Children must be collected from Camp by parent / guardian
1. Children must not bring any valuables on site with them during the entire summer camps. Wallets, phones, watches, necklaces, bracelets etc should all be left at home. Parents will be given an emergency number to ring if they need to contact their child.
2. There will be a short 15 minute break at approx. 11.30am – children are advised to bring a small packed lunch with them.
3. We have had many young children through our adventure centre to date – however some of the activities throughout the week will involve heights. We would therefore suggest any children under 10 years of age should come with a friend or even an older brother or sister.
4. There will be a tuck shop available on site. This will open as soon as the activities have finished for the day. There is also a coffee shop / clubhouse located on each site. Parents can use these facilities while they wait for their children.
5. NOTE – Registration takes place onsite between 9.00am and 9.30am on the first day of every summer camp (usually Monday). All Children taking part in the summer camps must register between these times. For the rest of the week the children must be onsite no later than 9.30am, as roll-call is at 9.40am. Any children who are late for roll-call will not be able to participate in the day’s activities.