Things to do in Dublin
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Outdoor Adventure Things to do in Dublin for Small Groups & Individuals
If you’re looking for Fun and Active Things To Do In Dublin, Xtreme.ie is the perfect Place To Go. We operate a thrilling Outdoor Activity Centre catering for small groups and individual adventure days to large group bookings. We have a wide range of adrenaline fuelled Outdoor Activities for kids and adults which are perfect for a great Adventure Day Out.
Outdoor Adventure Activities onsite include, High Ropes Aerial Trekking Courses, Zip Lines, Climbing Walls, Abseiling, Archery, Paintball, Off Road Buggies, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and more. All our high ropes based activities are suitable for ages 7+. Shooting and Motor related activities are suitable for ages 16+.
Located in Courtlough, Balbriggan North Country Dublin, the Adventure Centre is only 10 minutes from Dublin Airport (Exit 5 Off M1).
Xtreme.ie is the best Activity Centre in Ireland, so when you are thinking of What To Do in Dublin this weekend or even midweek, head out to us in Balbriggan for an amazing fun and active day out in the fresh air. You will not be disappointed.
- "Thank you to all in XTREME.IE, it was a great team building day and the team loved it. People really pushed themselves more than they ever thought possible. "98FM
3rd September 2013
- "We had a great day at Xtreme on Saturday.. the instructor was so patient and did a great job at showing the group how to safely enjoy the day! The highlight was the Zipline for us!! "Holly
23rd June 2013
- "Great school tour! Location from Dublin super and kids thoroughly enjoyed the activities! "St Francis S.N.S
21st June 2013
- "Our Event at Xtreme.ie in Balbriggan was a great success. The organisation was superb and our entire Team had lots of fun. I would definitely recommend X-treme.ie for corporate events. "Cylon Controls Limited
18th June 2013
- "Hi, just to say yesterday was a brilliant afternoon, the instructors were excellent and I will definitely recommend you to my friends, even going to book again for next week, great afternoon and well "Sarah
11th June 2013
- "Had a fantastic day out with 6th class at xtreme!! The activities were well suited to their abilities and we will definitely be back!!"Castleknock N.S
10th June 2013
- "Excellent day enjoyed by myself and son, very professional and helpful staff, would highly recommend you's to people and will be back for another visit again."Ronald
10th June 2013
- "Hi, I spent three very enjoyable hours with my teenage son yesterday having fun. We tried out archery, zip wiring, completing an aerial obstacle course and climbing a wall. Paul was our guide/ teacher"Katerine
4th June 2013
- "Six boys aged 8-10 and one Mammy plus Nicky = one brilliant birthday!!! Thank you so much for a great experience, laughs and brilliant fun. A1 for your attention to safety. Will be back a 4th time!"Elaine
30th May 2013
- "Many thanks for a great afternoon 'off-road'. Our instructor, Dave, was first class and really made sure we got the most out of our session."Michael
26th May 2013