Adventure Centre @ Courtlough
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Xtreme.ie Activity Centre @ Courtlough, Dublin, Ireland.
Multi-activity centre for kids and adults including High Ropes, Paintball, Buggies, Zip Line & more.
1st October – 16th March:
Fully Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday - no minimum numbers per booking.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday - Open subject to a minimum of 8 participants in the group.
17th March - 30th September – open to the public seven days a week with no minimum number for bookings.
Winter Packages Start Times to 16th March:
Dynamo/Vertigo/ – 10am & 12pm daily (Min age is 7 years old)
Adventure/Adrenaline/ – 12pm daily (Min age is 7 years old)
Octane Combo/Powerturn Buggies - 12pm daily (Min age is 16 years old)
Paintball – 10am, 12.30pm & 3pm daily (Min age is 16 years old)
We have no minimum booking numbers for Vertigo/Dynamo/Adventure/Adrenaline/Octane Combo
Minimum of 6 people for Paintball/Powerturn Buggies bookings
Advanced Booking is essential
Take the M1 north bound for Belfast to exit 5 at roundabout take 3rd exit to Balbriggan. Across flyover and straight through the next roundabout towards Balbriggan. You will then pass by the Applegreen garage on your left go straight through roundabout at garage toward Balbriggan. You will then pass the M1 business park on your left, there is a small roundabout at business park and 300 metres past the roundabout there is a right turn (there is a Bus Eireann Bus Stop on the right at the turn) . Take that right and we are up that road about ½ mile on the left hand side.
Take the M1 South bound for Dublin to exit 5 at roundabout take 1st exit to Balbriggan. You will then pass by the Applegreen garage on your left go straight through roundabout at garage toward Balbriggan. You will then pass the M1 business park on your left, there is a small roundabout at business park and 300 metres past the roundabout there is a right turn. Take that right and we are up that road about ½ mile on the left hand side.
Note: We can arrange bus hire for groups if needed.
The area is served from the City Centre by a regular bus and rail transport service.
Bus: A Bus Eireann service (101 Bus) leaving from Busáras (every half hour), and serving Balbriggan will leave you at the end of the road from Courtlough. It is the Knock Cross bus stop after the Apple Green Garage and at the Bog of the Ring Junction. The Bus Timetable is available from www.buseireann.ie. or click the link to the pdf timetable here http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1276251156-101.pdf
Train: Balbriggan is on the Dublin-Dundalk line, and trains run a regular commuter basis. Served in the City Centre by Pearse Street Station, Tara Street Station, and Connolly Station, timetables are available from www.irishrail.ie. We are a 5-10 min taxi journey from Balbriggan station.
N 53 34.208’
W 006 12.005’
- "…Thanks to Xtreme for an amazing fun Hen event, all the ladies loved the activities and their instructor, it was great craic and I would definitely recommend them for a fun day out…."Lydia Bunni - Hen Party
2nd March 2013
- "Just wanted to send a special thanks to Xtreme.ie Adventure Centre, for the most amazing fun day ever, want to do it all over again very soon, it was so exhilarating!"Emer - Hen Party
12th May 2012
- "I was at Xtreme.ie on Saturday with a hen party and I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic day. The staff and facilities are very professional and despite the cold weather it was good fun. A speci"Michelle
28th April 2012
- "Awesome Day Out at Xtreme.ie. Great spot for a family day out!"Joan
26th April 2012
- "I can say without doubt that it was the best day out we have had all Year, my children are blue in the face telling everyone who will listen how fantastic it is at Xtreme.ie!"Derek
24th March 2012
- "Thank you for my party, it was brilliant!!!!!!!! My friends loved it. The zip line is my favourite. "Adam aged 8
25th February 2012
- "We would like to say a very big thank you to you all. We had a brilliant time and enjoyed experiencing new Xtreme obstacles. We would definitely come back again. "Castleknock Educate Together 6th Class
17th June 2011
- "Just wanted to send a quick mail to thank you for a great day today....Had so much fun!! "Jamie & Darina
16th January 2011
- "We took 24 senior students to Xtreme and it was an extremely good decision. Staff are very professional and friendly. The staff went out of their way to ensure our students had a good time. There was "School Tour
- "We had a great time out with Xtreme for our Christmas party, we wished we could have kept doing it for longer"Carroll & Kinsella