Adventure Centre Dublin Ireland
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Xtreme.ie Adventure Centre @ Courtlough:
The Home of Adventure & Adrenaline Days Out
If you’re into Activity Centres and Adventure Days Out you have come to the right place. Xtreme.ie is a thrilling, state of the art Adventure Centre in Courtlough, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
The Activity Centre Venue
Set amongst the rolling countryside, the activity centre is on an elevated location with spectacular views across North Country Dublin and The Irish Sea. Only 10 Minutes from Dublin Airport & 35 minutes from Dublin City Centre. Just off exit 5 on the M1.
The Adventure Activity Centre is an awesome sight, with our impressive three story structure high ropes course, with aerial trekking obstacles, climbing walls, zip lines, abseiling, archery, giant swing and much more. Other Adrenaline fuelled activities include our Off Road Buggies Course and Paintball Combat Zone. Courtlough Shooting Grounds is also onsite, so there is plenty of Olympic standard Clay Pigeon Shooting and Target Shooting for avid shooters.
We cater for Smalls Groups and Individuals, Kids Activities, Family Days Out, Birthday Parties, Stag Weekends, Hen Party, School Tours, and more. So if you’re looking for things to do in Dublin, this is the perfect Activity Centre. All our high ropes based activities are suitable for ages 7+. Shooting and Motor related activities are suitable for ages 16+. If you love Outdoor Adventure Activities, look no further.
- "…Thanks to Xtreme for an amazing fun Hen event, all the ladies loved the activities and their instructor, it was great craic and I would definitely recommend them for a fun day out…."Lydia Bunni - Hen Party
2nd March 2013
- "Just wanted to send a special thanks to Xtreme.ie Adventure Centre, for the most amazing fun day ever, want to do it all over again very soon, it was so exhilarating!"Emer - Hen Party
12th May 2012
- "I was at Xtreme.ie on Saturday with a hen party and I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic day. The staff and facilities are very professional and despite the cold weather it was good fun. A speci"Michelle
28th April 2012
- "Awesome Day Out at Xtreme.ie. Great spot for a family day out!"Joan
26th April 2012
- "I can say without doubt that it was the best day out we have had all Year, my children are blue in the face telling everyone who will listen how fantastic it is at Xtreme.ie!"Derek
24th March 2012
- "Thank you for my party, it was brilliant!!!!!!!! My friends loved it. The zip line is my favourite. "Adam aged 8
25th February 2012
- "We would like to say a very big thank you to you all. We had a brilliant time and enjoyed experiencing new Xtreme obstacles. We would definitely come back again. "Castleknock Educate Together 6th Class
17th June 2011
- "Just wanted to send a quick mail to thank you for a great day today....Had so much fun!! "Jamie & Darina
16th January 2011
- "We took 24 senior students to Xtreme and it was an extremely good decision. Staff are very professional and friendly. The staff went out of their way to ensure our students had a good time. There was "School Tour
- "We had a great time out with Xtreme for our Christmas party, we wished we could have kept doing it for longer"Carroll & Kinsella