Things to do in Dublin
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Outdoor Adventure Things to do in Dublin for Small Groups & Individuals
If you’re looking for Fun and Active Things To Do In Dublin, Xtreme.ie is the perfect Place To Go. We operate a thrilling Outdoor Activity Centre catering for small groups and individual adventure days to large group bookings. We have a wide range of adrenaline fuelled Outdoor Activities for kids and adults which are perfect for a great Adventure Day Out.
Outdoor Adventure Activities onsite include, High Ropes Aerial Trekking Courses, Zip Lines, Climbing Walls, Abseiling, Archery, Paintball, Off Road Buggies, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and more. All our high ropes based activities are suitable for ages 7+. Shooting and Motor related activities are suitable for ages 16+.
Located in Courtlough, Balbriggan North Country Dublin, the Adventure Centre is only 10 minutes from Dublin Airport (Exit 5 Off M1).
Xtreme.ie is the best Activity Centre in Ireland, so when you are thinking of What To Do in Dublin this weekend or even midweek, head out to us in Balbriggan for an amazing fun and active day out in the fresh air. You will not be disappointed.
- "…Thanks to Xtreme for an amazing fun Hen event, all the ladies loved the activities and their instructor, it was great craic and I would definitely recommend them for a fun day out…."Lydia Bunni - Hen Party
2nd March 2013
- "Just wanted to send a special thanks to Xtreme.ie Adventure Centre, for the most amazing fun day ever, want to do it all over again very soon, it was so exhilarating!"Emer - Hen Party
12th May 2012
- "I was at Xtreme.ie on Saturday with a hen party and I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic day. The staff and facilities are very professional and despite the cold weather it was good fun. A speci"Michelle
28th April 2012
- "Awesome Day Out at Xtreme.ie. Great spot for a family day out!"Joan
26th April 2012
- "I can say without doubt that it was the best day out we have had all Year, my children are blue in the face telling everyone who will listen how fantastic it is at Xtreme.ie!"Derek
24th March 2012
- "Thank you for my party, it was brilliant!!!!!!!! My friends loved it. The zip line is my favourite. "Adam aged 8
25th February 2012
- "We would like to say a very big thank you to you all. We had a brilliant time and enjoyed experiencing new Xtreme obstacles. We would definitely come back again. "Castleknock Educate Together 6th Class
17th June 2011
- "Just wanted to send a quick mail to thank you for a great day today....Had so much fun!! "Jamie & Darina
16th January 2011
- "We took 24 senior students to Xtreme and it was an extremely good decision. Staff are very professional and friendly. The staff went out of their way to ensure our students had a good time. There was "School Tour
- "We had a great time out with Xtreme for our Christmas party, we wished we could have kept doing it for longer"Carroll & Kinsella